The first Job can be the trickiest to win, but following a few simple tips you will be well on your way to winning and completing multiple jobs and receiving valuable feedback which will boost your reputation
- Competitive Quotes - a competitive but fair rate is often the first thing customers are looking for. But don't sell yourself short.
- Secure Payment Methods - add your payout method in order to receive payment via Truckit Pay, Truckit's secure payment method.
- Communicate - early and often. Not only will it show Customers you are serious, it will also help you grow confidence in operating on the Truckit network,
- Complete your Profile - a simple but important tip. The more information a Customer can see about you, the more likely they are to book you for their job.
- Show Care for Customers Freight - explain in your Quote Terms the methods and materials you use to secure and protect the Customers items e.g. straps and blankets.
- Respond Quickly - There's no doubting that Truckit.net is a competitive marketplace. So if you can respond to Customer's questions quickly, you will increase your chances of winning their job.
- Ask Questions - Communication is a two way street. You can also ask Customers questions like if they are ready to move these items right away, or what the loading situation is at each end to determine which jobs are the best to pursue.
For more tips, you can check out our article on How to Win More Jobs